Featured
Nginx Conf Not Found
Nginx Conf Not Found. No such file or directory) in /etc/nginx/nginx.conf:14 i made sure that i have conf.d folder and inside this folder i have following files: /etc/nginx/nginx.conf (error_log) to get the nginx webservice log location.

You should check this configure file: All are running the same version: The main problem is the way that you named the services names.
No Such File Or Directory) In /Etc/Nginx/Nginx.conf:14 I Made Sure That I Have Conf.d Folder And Inside This Folder I Have Following Files:
The configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf syntax is ok nginx: For some reason however i get simple file not found message on the screen. Open your server's root nginx.conf file, most of the time it's located it in:
I Just Installed Nginx 1.1.13 And Php 5.4.0 On A Centos 5.8 Final 64Bit Machine.
In log file, it seems acme.sh found and resolve the included file /etc/nginx/conf.d/django_nginx.conf, but it still report can not find conf file for domain mydomain.com. [emerg] location directive is not allowed here in /etc/nginx/nginx.conf:67 is this only allowed inside location blocks? From mcr.microsoft.com/dotnet/aspnet:3.1 as base workdir /app expose 80 expose 443.
You Should Check This Configure File:
Failed to compute cache key: That is a wrapper for cgi scripts. The other 2 are working fine.
From The New Log In Post #5, The Problem Was Certainly Related To The 'Root' Setting As Nginx Is Looking For The Test.php File At /Etc/Nginx/Html/ And /Usr/Share/Nginx/Html/.
I kept the working nginx.conf (and all files referenced in it). Configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test is successful. /var/log/nginx/error.log to get the root cause:
Nginx Will Not Reload On Some Of Our Proxy Servers, But Does On Others.
If you find it something difficult to do, please contact. [ log in to get rid of this advertisement] hai to all, i have installed nginx , i am not able to see /etc/nginx/conf.d/default.conf but i can see /etc/nginx/nginx.conf. The reload fails with error:
Comments
Post a Comment